A Planning Obligation is a legal charge on land which aims to mitigate the impact of development. It is also known as a Section 106 or S106 Agreement (Town and Country Planning Act 1990).
Planning applications submitted to the Council are assessed on a case-by-case basis. The requirements of a S106 will vary according to the size, impact and nature of the proposed development.
Please check our list of Local Area Requirements for July 2018 before submitting your application.
Technical Pro-formas (for existing S106 agreements)
To assist with the determination of your S106 requirements, the council has prepared the following pro-formas. Completing your submission on these forms will improve our response time:
- Camden Energy and Sustainability Plans pro-forma (word) - submit this along with supporting reports. Refer the S106 agreement for specific targets and submissions.
- Camden Level Plans pro-forma (word)- submit this along with levels plan.
- Employment, Skills and Supply Plans (Word) - submit this along with supporting documents, click here for further information.
- Procurement Monitoring Form (Excel)- submit this along with supporting documents
- Basement developments- information and guidance for Basement development plans.