If you have a disability or a health condition, you may be able to apply for a Blue Badge to help you park closer to your destination.
Who can get a Blue Badge
Go to GOV.UK to find out who can get a Blue Badge.
How to apply
You will need to provide:
- proof of identity
- proof of address
- a recent head and shoulders digital photo
- your national insurance number, if you have one
- contact details including phone number, email and postal address
Find out more about what documents you can provide on GOV.UK at, what you need to apply for a Blue Badge.
Apply for or renew a Blue Badge
A family member or friend can complete the application form on your behalf. If this is not possible, you can speak to a member our team who will help you to complete the application form. To request this, please call us on 020 7974 5919 and choose option 4.
What happens next
After you have submitted your application form we will contact you within 10 days to provide an update on your application.
The application process will take up to 12 weeks.
If your application is successful there is a £10 administration fee. The fee applies to all new applications, renewal applications and for all Blue Badge replacement applications.
Please email any enquiries or documents to email@example.com.
Where you can park with a Blue Badge in Camden
- any blue badge bay
- designated disabled parking spaces
- residents metered and pay and display bays, as long as it is not in a green badge zone
- on a single or double yellow line within your parking zone, for up to 3 hours
For further guidance on where to use your Blue Badge in Camden, see the following:
- Blue Badge revised guidance document
- the Blue Badge scheme: rights and responsibilities
- Blue Badge parking guide
- Blue Badge holders are entitled to a discount on the TFL Congestion Charge
Where you cannot park with a Blue Badge in Camden
- in a green badge zone, without a green badge
- where loading restrictions are in operation
- in a suspended bay
- where parking causes disruption
- in a parking space reserved for specific use e.g. doctors or traders
Lost or Stolen Blue Badge
If your Blue Badge is stolen, lost or damaged, you will need to submit a replacement application form with an administrative fee of £10.
If you have changed your name, you will need to submit a replacement application form and email a copy of your Deed Poll.
Report abuse or misuse of Blue Badge
We gather evidence against drivers who misuse a badge. We also prosecute individuals using fake or altered badges.
If you no longer use your Blue Badge
If you no longer need to use your Blue Badge please return this to us.
- it has expired
- you are no longer eligible for a badge
- you have found the badge you thought was lost or stolen (return the original)
- it is so damaged or faded that you cannot read the details on it
- you no longer need it
- you have moved out of Camden and have a badge from another Council
- the badge holder dies
Return your Blue Badge to the following address:
Camden Accessible Travel Solutions
PO Box 64175