You can use cashless parking in our parking and shared use bays across Camden.
Our cashless parking provider is Just Park. To use cashless parking:
- go online and register with Just Park
- download and use the app on a smartphone
- pay directly by calling 0203 003 2532
You will not be able to extend your session after the time has expired, or try to extend using a different phone than used to book the current session.
If you need help or need to apply for a refund, visit the JustPark help pages or call 020 3318 9792.
Terms and conditions for use:
- you must purchase a parking session which covers the time your vehicle is parked in this bay.
- you may extend your parking session before it ends, but you must not stay longer than the maximum duration specified on the sign at the parking bay you are using.
- after the expiry of your parking session, you must move your vehicle from the bay and not return within one hour.
You are liable for a penalty charge notice and your vehicle may be subject to further enforcement action if:
- you fail to purchase a parking session for this bay
- your vehicle exceeds the maximum stay or is parked after your parking session ends
- your vehicle is not fully parked within the bay markings
- you park in a suspended bay
- you park the wrong class of vehicle in the bay
Parking is free on Bank and Public Holidays, except where other restrictions apply.