You can pay to have your garden waste collected each week. You can share these collections with your neighbours.
How much does it cost?
- £75 for a 12 month subscription
- £60 for a 9 month subscription
You may be entitled to a discounted price, if you are:
- aged 65 or older
- receiving 100% Council Tax Support
Once you have subscribed, you can contact Veolia to request 3 reusable white garden waste bags or 1 brown garden waste bin.
Where to put your garden waste
You should put your garden waste:
- in your white bags or brown bin
- outside the registered address by 7am on your collection day
- within one metre of the front entrance of the registered property
Garden waste that does not fit in your bags or your bin will not be collected.
What goes in your garden waste
- grass cuttings
- dead flowers
- garden prunings
- leaves and bark
We can’t collect:
- soil or rubble
- plant pots
- large tree cuttings
- food waste
- any other general rubbish
Call Veolia to subscribe to a garden waste collection on 020 3567 8105
Composting is cheap, energy efficient and can improve your soil
Find out more with Veolia’s guide to composting
You can buy compost bins from £5 plus delivery at Get Composting: